Health Department: Public Health Nurse
Town of Middleborough Health Department
20 Center Street
Middleborough, MA 02346
PUBLIC HEALTH NURSES
GUIDE TO FREE COMMUNITY SERVICES
Monday through Wednesday
8:30 A.M. to 9:45 A.M. and
3:30 P.M. to 4:45 P.M.
Public Health Nursing Staff
Provide personal care assistance and dietary assistance to the elderly in their home.
Observe and report changes in home patients status during visits.
GUIDE TO FREE SERVICES
Home Health Supervision Visits
- Evaluate cardiopulmonary status, general health and nutrition.
- Medication supervision and administration as needed.
- Environmental safety check
- Dietary teaching as needed.
Communicable Disease and
Foodborne Illness Investigation
- Hepatitis, Salmonella, TB, Etc. as required for state reporting.
Camp Health Inspections-Annually
Food Service Inspections